11.16.2006

SEO

Yesterday (11.15.06), I was reading Caps majority owner Ted Leonsis' blog, Ted's Take, and was made aware (or, at least, more aware) of the concept of search engine optimization, or SEO. I really don't understand it at all as yet, but with a little reading, maybe I'll get it.

Anyhow, the reason I bring it up is that I've "re-branded" my blog. It's no longer "The Big W Blog," but now has a title including my name and a word a lot of folks may not know (which: (1) given the intellectual elitist that I am, is spot on; and (2) should not be confused and/or affiliated with the Jack White band of that name). It's lame, I know, but only having four hits come up on Google when one types in one's name (with the middle initial and in quotes [if I don't do that, I'm inundated with country music junk]) is pretty sorry.

No comments: